Have you tried posting videos on LinkedIn but didn’t get any results?
In this webinar we are going to discuss how to effectively use video on LinkedIn!
Whether a relationship is online or face to face, they are all built on the same principles – credibility, trust, and likeability. Video is a powerful communication tool for building trust and engagement in the online world. Using video will also help you do business 24/7 in the new world we live.
The good news is you don’t need to be a videographer or a marketing guru to get great results from using video on LinkedIn.
“How to Effectively use video on Linkedin” webinar covers:
- The most cost-effective ways to create engaging videos
- How to optimise your video content for LinkedIn
- The psychology of trust and credibility
Why do you need to post videos on LinkedIn?
- “Know – Like – Trust” factor
- The quickest way to establish your point of difference
- Video gives the feeling that you are a real person!
Two questions you should ask yourself before creating video content for LinkedIn:
- What value this video will bring to my audience?
- What’s the purpose of this video for my business?
How well do you know your LinkedIn audience?
- Can you describe your audience in LinkedIn filters?
- Are you able to narrow it down to one individual in your mind?
- What kind of videos your audience is watching now?
Set a goal for each LinkedIn video:
- Build your Credibility
- Learn more about your Customers
- Educate your ideal Clients
- Encourage Loyalty & Repeat Business
- Connect with new Customers
- Generate Sales
And don’t forget a Call to Action after each video!
Also, think about what kind of videos you enjoy watching on LinkedIn right now that we’ll help you to understand your client’s behavior on the platform.
And if you want to work one-on-one with me on your Personalised LinkedIn Video campaign, book your Video Strategy Session