Top Tips For Leveraging Your LinkedIn Company Page
Staying connected to your customers is crucial especially during COVID and even post COVID. LinkedIn helps you do this and much more effectively. Do you have a LinkedIn company page or are thinking about having one? Not many people leverage their company page, and many don’t even have one. Let’s look at Chris Dobbin’s from QubeSocial top tips for leveraging your company page.
Why Do You Need a LinkedIn Company Page?
A LinkedIn company page is an extension of your personal profile and helps establish credibility and brand building. It allows you to get more niche and target the right audience. It doesn’t matter what size business you are; credibility and brand building are important. A LinkedIn company page is free to set up and is quite easy to do as LinkedIn walks you through it step by step. You can set up many company pages too. But remember it all comes down to your overall social media strategy to make it work for you.
Benefits of a LinkedIn Company Page
Generally speaking, a LinkedIn company page gives your business an opportunity to promote its product and services, recruit new talents, and share important, interesting, and useful updates. Other benefits include:
- Brand perception (credibility and authority)
- Public relations opportunities (company announcements)
- Reaching target markets (strategically target the right audience)
- SEO (Google ranks company pages well as associated with credibility)
- Showcase pages (specific pages aimed at promoting a product, event etc)
- Lead generation (funnel showcase page to this to target audience for conversion)
- Analytics (much deeper analysis of data than analytics on a private page)
Logo and Banner
Company branding is important and with your LinkedIn company page your logo and banner give a higher level of credibility and trust to your visitors. It tells them what you stand for and instantly differentiates you from your private profile.
You can become a thought leader with a LinkedIn company page because you can comment on and repurpose trending topics. With a company page trending topics come to you. You don’t need to go look for them. Also, you are able to post to your individual target audience not just anyone. Readers want content that is more customised, and a LinkedIn company page allows this. It’s all about building engagement with your network.
Top 10 Tips for Leveraging your LinkedIn Company Pages
Implement the following top 10 tips for leveraging your LinkedIn company pages and you’ll be taking your business to the next level:
- Run alongside your own personal profile (company page is B2B and private page is B2C).
- Align with your overall digital strategy (a strategy that helps you grow your business & get followers).
- Create an effective page (this is about managing and nurturing messaging).
- Define your audience and targets (key to your success as need to know your audience).
- Encourage employee advocacy (get them to share your content).
- Use rich media (a mix of content: video, audio clips, infographics etc).
- Sponsor your best content (promoting company, campaign promotion etc).
- Publish engaging content (adding value to your audience).
- Create LinkedIn ad campaigns (help with lead generation & conversion).
- Analyse analytics (vital data that tells you demographics and psychographics).
So, start experimenting with these great tips and see your business go to the next level. But don’t forget your overall digital strategy for your company.
And, to incorporate video content as part of your content strategy, get in touch with Yana Martens